Suite “Bambú”has an spacious, two-level design.
One level has two double beds and the other, a small living area with a futon that can turn into another double bed.
The wash basin stand is an allegory of the ocean.
Rock, huapinol tree wood, granite, and copper make up this unique sculpture.
Surrounded by tabachines trees, the private outdoor terrace invites guests to relax in a hammock and enjoy a book, the jungle-like setting, the pelicans flying.
- Three double beds.
- 6 guest
- Square meters inside the suite
- Terrace square meters.
- Free Wi-Fi
- THERE ARE NO TV OR KITCHENETS.
- Hammock at the terrace.
- For ecological reasons we do not provide shampoo/body lotion/shower cap.
- Coffee service in your room with extra charge.
- • This Suite has the possibility for Air Conditioning adding $300.- pesos to the night rate.