FROM PUERTO VALLARTA AIRPORT
DIRECT TAXI FROM PUERTO VALLARTA.
- We can arrange a Taxi from Chacala to pick you up at the airport. This cost $1,600 pesos (as of March 2019). From ONE to FOUR passengers depending on luggage.
- Buy your ticket for an airport taxi inside the airport building. Rates vary depending on the company and kind of transportation.
BUS FROM P.V. TO LAS VARAS AND THEN A TAXI TO CHACALA
Note: Buses leave about every thirty minutes from Puerto Vallarta bus station to Las Varas until 10:00 pm. Taking a taxi from Las Varas to Chacala after 10:00 pm can be difficult, so it is better to plan to stay overnight in Puerto Vallarta if you will arrive late.
- Take an airport taxi to the bus station about one mile north of the airport.
- Board a northbound “Pacifico” bus to Las Varas. For non-Spanish speakers, tell the bus driver: “Por favor, hasta Las Varas.”
- Once at Las Varas, next to the bus station, take a taxi to Chacala Beach (about 20 minutes). The cost of a taxi is $140 Pesos before 6 p.m. but may be somewhat higher after 6 p.m.
- Most taxi drivers DO NOT KNOW HOW TO how to get to “Majahua” , please print the
–HOW TO ARRIVE BY CAR—and show it to the driver.